We here at Miami Web Design Pro hold a special place in our hearts for small businesses. That is why we write our blogs and share the information, so that you can improve your business in whatever way possible. Recently we’ve been conducting research on the new business to business trends, and we came across 5 important new moves occurring in the market.
1. Fully encompassing social media. While most companies do employ the use of such businesses like Facebook and Twitter, many are not using it effectively. There is always room to grow in social media, that is why you have to use it correctly. Not only does social media help you get in contact with your customers, it also expands your horizons as a business, and helps you spread, and gather, information. So if you’re looking to improve your business’s marketing strategies start off by improving the most obvious of portals – social media
2. You need more than just writing. Your content cannot simply be information, it has to be most developed than that. It has to provide your customers with insight as to you who you are, what your company is about, and what the tone of your business is; but how do I portray my voice and motives via the web? Think about what your customers would like to read, and know. Put yourself in their positions and ask yourself what would help them improve their lives. If you want to become an expert in your field you need to know what you are talking about, and you need to know how you want it to come across. Also, write through different and innovative portals like blogs or Twitter, you never know who might come across your data.
3. Your customers wish is your command. You do not want to sell your customers a forced and pre-package lifestyle, you need to think of what you can do to improve their lives. How can you serve them so that you can help them, and what can you do that will fulfill their needs. “How can I do this?” you may ask, well by providing them with worthwhile and informative content you may solve their problems. You can also provide support through the internet, phone, or apps, as well as real-world support that assists people in their daily lives.
4. Your website content needs to be more dynamic. Instead of doing the mundane and simply writing your content, like every other company, you can provide more eclectic information. Instead of just words, you can also incorporate videos, photos, audio, etc.
Among today’s senior executives 83% are watching more online videos today than they were a year earlier. You can incorporate video by filming an informative introductory video to your website and business, even by filming your FAQs.
5. Focus on the bigger picture. While many social media fanatics worry about how many people are following them, their tweets, and their messages, all that really matters is that the numbers are reflecting your effective social media work. The bigger picture is whether or not you connected with your customers, and whether or not they will want to do business with you.